Sunday 11 July 2010

Lovely Librarians and Ice Cream



A quick maths lesson for Monkey
And these were the small options, no cream this week.
Getting a library card makes you tired.


The Bear got a library card on Friday. He was the only one as i forgot it cost money to a) get the library card and b) pay for the locker you have to store your bag in. I was so impressed that I remembered our passports and registration forms that I forgot to get money. Anyway with the help of 2 lovely librarians we borrowed books, checked them out automatically and paid the fee all without setting off any fire alarms, melting down any computers or offending anyone by using the wrong form of address. Armed with yet another bag we made it as far as the church next door where we stopped on the steps for a snack and a lovely couple took a picture of the kids and me....AND asked if I was from the Netherlands!!! Ok, I was using my best simple sentences but still I was a bit chuffed.


No comments:

Post a Comment