Monday 19 July 2010

and it finished with a bee sting!

It is always the way with me, I have a great weekend then fall a bit flat on Monday. I am not sure at which point I started thinking about our next house move last night, was it the first time the Mouse woke up, the third time she woke or 5 30am when she decided the day should begin. Anyway by 8am I was all at sea about moving then having to move out again a month before we fly back home....how much can a girl with 3 kids take. After much grumping around I talked to Matt and he was just as annoyed. By lunch time thanks to him we have the place until we leave and I had a lovely phone call from the landlady....hope i sounded as happy as I was in German. So biggest problem solved, just have to get the Bear to remember he can put on his socks and undies by himself and the Monkey to stop stubbing her toes and banging her head every 5 minutes. And of course the Mouse to sleep a little better no she isn't coughing so much. To help realign the world the kids took me on a walk to the lake then we ate yummy spaghetti for dinner. Was made to laugh (after screaming and hopping around) when just as kids were in bed I trod on a bee I had heard buzzing around all afternoon. At least it was me and not the kids. Made it through another one. Tuesday must be better...will go to bed early and get a head start.

1 comment:

  1. Big hugs. Glad to hear you have one less move. Hope your foot isn't too sore.

    ReplyDelete