Tuesday 10 August 2010

Picnic, Gardens and Pirates

My version of pinwheel pizzas...look a bit 'how's your father' but tasted great.
A Friday arvo picnic with fellow antipodeans. Matt just happen to be passing by.

On the way to market!


All head up yesterday +Sunny weather= jump on the bike and head to the botanic gardens for a fantastic start to the day. Spot the Bear!


Then home for some homemade pirate fun.


Whilst trial and tribulation continue and will always be a part of life with three kids the amazing things in the days are always the ones you remember in the evenings (when the kids are sound asleep in bed). I am still waiting on my drawing book from Amazon, it got posted but delivery has proved difficult as the Hausmeisterin (office lady for the apartments) went on holiday last week which, it seems means that no parcels can be delivered as they must go through her office???? Really want to check it out and get a bit of drawing inspiration back.
I'm off for coffee with F tomorrow morning with no kids...and it is washing day... glad I chose Wednesday "sorry Mr Matt". May even go to bed early as I just realised I'm a little excited to go and sit in a cafe but have started reading "Girl with the Dragon Tattoo" so may spend an hour with that (thanks for the book donation V).

No comments:

Post a Comment